Terms of delivery: DDU (Incoterms). We ship parcels within EU free of charge, for order within EU shipping rate is 0 EUR. We always post orders within 3-11 working days from the date of payment, delivery itself takes from some days up to two weeks (depends on the country of destination). We use Postnord and DPD service to deliver your parcel, it will be delivered directly to you by courier, tracking number will be provided by e-mail. Maximum delivery time is 30 days. Exceeding the maximum delivery time of 30 days you have the right to terminate the order without charge. To do this you can send an email or letter to email@example.com. Any payments will be reimbursed within 30 days after the note is received by diyspeakers.eu.
Warranty and Returns
We provide 12 month warranty for all products from the delivery date. Warranty is not valid for goods with traces of improper storage, transportation and use. Conditions You return the unused product within the legal period of 14 calendar days, the period begins on the day following receipt of the product. The product is unused and in the original packaging. The seal can not be broken. All returns need to be notified in advance by email to firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain return instructions. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted or credited. Delivered goods must not have been unpacked, fitted or used in any way and should be correctly and safely stored. How to make a return:
1) Email us on email@example.com where you state your order number, product name, product code, quantity and the reason for the return. You might be asked to provide us with photo material in case of damaged goods;
2) You will then receive a return number for your authorized return;
3) Put a copy of the packing slip into the return and state your name and the return number clearly on the packing slip. Please make sure that you package goods in a suitable manner and return them on suitable transport. The arrangement of the transport for your return is your responsibility. Also the return cost is paid by the customer unless the product is returned because of damaged goods;
4) Upon receipt, returned goods will be inspected to ensure that all components are within the returned package and that the goods are in a re-sellable condition, except in case of damaged goods;
5) Once we have received your return, you will then get a refund, minus our actual shipping cost to you. In case of damaged goods or faulty products, we will ship out a new product once we have received and inspected the damaged/faulty product.
All authorized returns, independently on supplier or brand, should always be sent back to: Rigas str. 45-43, Livani, Latvia, LV5316 Returns not sent to the address above will not be credited! Products that you can not return: Materials that are no longer in their original state. Speakers which have been mounted and / or electrically connected (both push terminals or with slide connectors or solder tabs), materials in which is screwed, drilled, or have been soldered or glued or otherwise mounted or assembled.