With the Ellipticor family a long tradition of circular motor structures and their inherent breakup behavior has been broken since one of its key features is an elliptical voice coil and magnet gap. In combination with the powerful SD AirCirc magnet system the Ellipticor transducers has high sensitivity, very low distortion, and has an extremely fast response to transients. Above all a TRUE TO LIVE sound which makes Ellipticors among the very best loudspeaker transducers on the market!
Dome tweeter with elliptic voice coil.
- Nominal impedance [Zn]: 4 Ω
- Operating frequency range: 2…30 kHz
- Resonance frequency [fs]: 500 Hz
- Sensitivity [2.83 V⁄1m]: 91 dB
– Elliptic voice coil
– Low mechanical losses
– High frequency extension beyond 30 kHz
– Aircirc optimized magnetsystem
– Low distortion
– Flexible optics with replaceable decor ring
Size: 2.4 cm
Fs: 550 Hz
Re: 3.4 Ω
VAS: 0.01 ltr.
Sd: 4.6 cm²
Bl: 2 Tm