The 32W/4878T01 the most powerful woofer designed by Scan-speak. Its large 3” voice coil and low resonance frequency is perfect to reproduce low to mid frequencies at with high efficiency. It features a brand new type of paper-sandwich cone with a special foam filling technology (patented) that gives the cone very high stiffness and relative low weight. The motor system has heavy-duty copper sleeves for optimizing eddy currents effect and minimized self-induction.
High-sensitivity 13″ woofer with paper cone.
- Nominal impedance [Zn]: 4 Ω
- Resonance frequency [fs]: 23 Hz
- Sensitivity [2.83 V⁄1m]: 92 dB
- Equivalent volume [Vas]: 170 l
- Total Q factor [Qts]: 0.28
- Power [P]: 350 W (RMS) / 700 W (max)
Datasheet: Datasheet 32W/4878T01