This Revelator midrange has sliced paper cone technology. The slices are filled with damping glue, which dramatically reduces break-up modes in the diaphragm. In combination with the Scan-Speak low loss linear suspension and the patented symmetrical Drive SD-1 it represents a breakthrough in midrange clarity and overall smooth frequency response characteristics.
8-Ohm midrange with sliced paper cone and patented SD-1 motor.
- Nominal impedance [Zn]: 8 Ω
- Resonance frequency [fs]: 42 Hz
- Sensitivity [2.83 V⁄1m]: 86.8 dB
- Equivalent volume [Vas]: 16.2 l
- Total Q factor [Qts]: 0.3
Datasheet: Datasheet 15M/8631G00