Beryllium dome midrange. *** AVAILABLE ON PRE-ORDER ***
BlieSMa M74B-6 features large beryllium dome for low non-lineal distrotions. Moving mass of the driver is as low as 1.8 g.
Single-layer ribbon voice coil of BlieSMa M74B-6 is wound with copper-clad aluminum wire (CCAW) on titanium former. Wire terminals are gold plated.
Beryllium dome of BlieSMa M74B-6 midrange is protected with grill. Thick aluminium mounting flange is black powder coated, aluminium rear chamber is filled with natural wool damping.
- Nominal impedance [Zn]: 6 Ω
- Sensitivity [2.83 V⁄1m]: 97 dB
- Resonance frequency [Fs]: 440 Hz
- Recommended frequency range: Fs…8000 Hz
- Total Q factor [Qts]: 0.84
- Linear excursion: 2.4 mm
Link to review: https://hificompass.com/