BlieSMa M74A-6 midrange features 74 mm AlMg-alloy dome with varable thickness.
Single-layer ribbon CCAW (Copper-clad Aluminum Wire) voice coil of Bliesma M74A-6 is wound on titanium former. Wire terminals are gold-plated.
Thick aluminium mounting flange of BlieSMa M74A-6 is powder coated, aluminium rear chamber is filled with natural wool damping.
- Nominal impedance [Zn]: 6 Ω
- Sensitivity [2.83 V⁄1m]: 95 dB
- Resonance frequency [Fs]: 400 Hz
- Recommended frequency range: Fs…6000 Hz
- Total Q factor [Qts]: 0.67
- Max linear excursion of 2.4 mm
DATA SHEET – BleiSMa M74A6 midrange
Link to review: https://hificompass.com/